Electronic Cigarette batteries are safe and efficient products if you are using them correctly. As a beginner in the vaping world, there are a few things you should know about these batteries to keep you safe and your device in the best condition possible. Here is a beginner’s guide to everything you need to know about your e-cig battery.
Automatic or Manual E-Cig Batteries
Many people who try an electronic cigarette for the first time will try an e-cigarette with an automatic battery. Most smokers pick these because they are used with e-cigs that resemble a traditional cigarette. When you inhale through a device with an automatic e-cig battery, it detects this rush of air and turns the battery on. A manual e-cig battery has a button that you press to activate.
Automatic E-Cig Battery
- They are simple to use for a beginner.
- They closely resemble regular cigarettes.
- They usually require less charging time.
- You may experience a slight delay between when you start puffing and you start inhaling the vapor.
Manual E-Cig Battery
- These usually have more power and offer more vapor and a stronger throat hit.
- They offer more control and have a longer cut off time.
- They require slightly more expertise.
- They usually have a longer life because of the batteries size.
- They can be turned on and off.
- They usually have a longer life than the automatic batteries.
Variable Voltage E-Cig Batteries
Variable voltage e-cig batteries are a step up from manual batteries. They allow you to increase or decrease voltage provided by the battery. This is done by pressing a button or twisting a part on the end of the battery. This will allow you to find a better voltage for:
- The type of e-juice or cartridge you are vaping with.
- The tank or atomizer you are using.
- Your preference when it comes to amount of vapor and the throat hit.
When using a variable voltage battery, you can control your experience by changing the resistance of the atomizer in your tank.
If you like a device that stands out and fits your style, there are many more choices than the boring white or black batteries. They come in all sorts of colors and styles. You can easily find one that matches your vaping preference.
Capacity vs. Voltage
Some vapers are confused by a batteries capacity and a batteries voltage. The capacity is measured in mAh. A higher mAh rating, the longer the battery will last. The voltage is the output that the battery can provide to your device.
What Your Batteries Life Depends On
Your battery’s life depends on many things:
- How you are using your device.
- How you maintain and charge your device.
- Battery size.
- Voltage you’re using.
- Atomizer you’re using.
Tips to Making Your Battery Last Longer:
- A battery will last longer if you take short drags instead of long ones.
- Make sure that you give it a good charge when you first get the battery.
- Store it in a dark, cool place.
- Charge it back up before the battery is fully drained.
- Use your device regularly.
- Turn it off when you’re not using it.
- Keep it out of direct sunlight and high temperatures.
That should be all the information you need about your e-cig battery as a beginner. Keep all of this in mind while you’re vaping with your new device.
21st Century Smoke strives to offer the latest technology, highest quality and competitive pricing. In addition to our flavorful cartridges, we have terrific customer service and prompt shipping. Inhale the savings & exhale smooth flavor!