ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES RETURNS POLICY BY 21ST CENTURY SMOKE
Returns Policy for Retail Purchases
Consumers who purchased merchandise from a retail establishment and wish to return that merchandise for a cash/monetary refund are subject to the policies of that retail establishment. 21st Century Smoke®will not refund consumers for purchases made at retail establishments.
See the Warranty section for the replacement of defective merchandise.
Returns Policy for Direct Purchases
21st Century Smoke® return policy is applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the 21stcenturysmoke.com website and/or orders placed with us by phone. This policy’s focus is merchandise returned for a refund; see the Warranty section for the replacement of defective merchandise.
- All product returns require authorization. You may obtain authorization by contacting 21st Century Smoke® Customer Service at 1-608-313-9141 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Products that are eligible for return:
- 21st Century Smoke® Electronic Cigarettes have a 30 day money back guarantee. Certain restrictions apply and you must follow the guidelines/instructions listed here under our returns policy.
- Products that are not eligible for return will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail packaging, manuals, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
Items covered by this policy must be returned to 21st Century Smoke® within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by 21st Century Smoke®, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
- Returns should be mailed to the address listed below.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
- Returns should be sent via UPS, Fed-X, or United States Postal Service as long as they include a Delivery Confirmation or Tracking Service. 21st Century Smoke is not responsible for shipments lost or misplaced in transit. Claims for those items must be made with the shipping company. We strongly recommend that you insure (if necessary) and pay for tracking options (USPS) when returning merchandise.
- All refunds will be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Return/Exchange items should be sent to the following address:
21st Century Smoke
2500 Kennedy Drive
Beloit, WI 53511